Your election rights are protected by U.S. and Pennsylvania law.
Laws in Pennsylvania
• protect voters from discrimination,
• protect voters from being told how to vote or intimidated in any way,
• require election information in Spanish in some counties,
• ensure that people with a disability can vote independently and privately, and
• establish rights for people who in jail or who have been convicted of a crime.
Learn about your voting rights and the law
You can report any problems with voter fraud or if elections are not conducted properly using an online form, or by contacting your location election officials. A complaint filed with an online form will not change the results of an election.
Go to the Election Complaints form
Contact your election officials